Namaste Tribe! 🙏
Voxies is listed on WazirX and you can buy, sell, trade VOXEL in the USDT market.
VOXEL/USDT trading is live on WazirX! Share this
What about VOXEL Deposits & Withdrawals?
Voxies is a part of our Rapid Listing Initiative. Hence, we will start VOXEL trading by enabling its deposits on WazirX via Binance.
What does it mean for you?
- Deposits — You can deposit VOXEL from Binance wallet to WazirX.
- Trading — You can buy, sell, trade VOXEL in our USDT market. When you buy VOXEL, it will appear in your “Funds”.
- Withdrawals — You will be able to withdraw VOXEL in a few days after the listing.
Don’t worry, you’ll be able to deposit/withdraw VOXEL from other wallets very soon. Read more about the Rapid Listing Initiative here.
Voxies is a free-to-play, 3D turn-based tactical RPG game on the blockchain. The main gameplay of Voxies is similar to a traditional RPG and tactical game, but it is powered by blockchain technology and ownership is central to the core concepts of the game. As a team-based tactical game, players can control multiple characters in the game and each character can be represented by Voxies that are directly owned as NFTs, or provided by the game for free-to-play players.
- Trading price (at the time of writing): $3.11 USD
- Global Market Cap (at the time of writing): $172,332,753 USD
- Global Trading Volume (at the time of writing): $42,262,019 USD
- Circulating Supply: 55,343,001.65 VOXEL
- Total Supply: 300,000,000 VOXEL
Share this with your friends
Happy Trading! 🚀
Risk Warning: Crypto trading is subject to high market risk. Please ensure that you undertake sufficient risk assessment when trading newly listed tokens as they are often subject to high price volatility. WazirX will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrency is not a legal tender and is currently unregulated. Kindly ensure that you undertake sufficient risk assessment when trading cryptocurrencies as they are often subject to high price volatility. The information provided in this section doesn’t represent any investment advice or WazirX’s official position. WazirX reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change this blog post at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.
Discussion about this post