Namaste Tribe! 🙏
Amp is listed on WazirX and you can buy, sell, trade AMP in the USDT market.
AMP/USDT trading is live on WazirX! Share this
What about AMP Deposits & Withdrawals?
Amp is a part of our Rapid Listing Initiative. Hence, we will start AMP trading by enabling its deposits on WazirX via Binance.
What does it mean for you?
- Deposits — You can deposit AMP from Binance wallet to WazirX.
- Trading — You can buy, sell, trade AMP in our USDT market. When you buy AMP, it will appear in your “Funds”.
- Withdrawals — You will be able to withdraw AMP in a few days after the listing.
Don’t worry, you’ll be able to deposit/withdraw AMP from other wallets very soon. Read more about the Rapid Listing Initiative here.
Amp is described as the new digital collateral token offering instant, verifiable assurances for any kind of value transfer. Using Amp, networks like Flexa can quickly and irreversibly secure transactions for a wide variety of asset-related use cases.
- Trading price (at the time of writing): $0.05278 USD
- Global Market Cap (at the time of writing): $2,228,873,979 USD
- Global Trading Volume (at the time of writing): $95,329,783 USD
- Circulating Supply: 42.23B AMP
- Total Supply: 99,213,408,535 AMP
Share this with your friends
Happy Trading! 🚀
Risk Warning: Crypto trading is subject to high market risk. Please ensure that you undertake sufficient risk assessment when trading newly listed tokens as they are often subject to high price volatility. WazirX will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrency is not a legal tender and is currently unregulated. Kindly ensure that you undertake sufficient risk assessment when trading cryptocurrencies as they are often subject to high price volatility. The information provided in this section doesn’t represent any investment advice or WazirX’s official position. WazirX reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change this blog post at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.
Discussion about this post