Floki Inu appears to be delivering on all of its commitments slowly but surely. Floki Inu has already teamed with TechTree to create Floki University, the ultimate crypto educational platform. It further stated that the first playable Valhalla Alpha Testnet will be available in February 2022.
According to a global leader in transaction execution, Morgan Stanley, the deal will offer Floki Inu a great boost in China’s booming industry, which is projected to cost $8 trillion.
In China, there is an $8 trillion undeveloped and emerging virtual space. It’s impossible to say how much the Metaverse is valued on a global level.
The religious followers of the Floki community (called Floki Vikings) can directly engage in the evolution of the entire Valhalla gaming Metaverse via the input at a vital juncture in the game’s tale, according to the details provided in the official medium blog post updated by Floki’s team.
The Valhalla Battle Arena Alpha Testnet team also detailed the distinctive features accessible at launch.
These features are inclusive of:
- A new battle process with two Vera (playable creatures): Bear Ver Hat Vera.
- The Vera is more agile and moves on the battlefield, making the game more forceful, spirited, and strategic.
- Vera’s moves will be location-based
- Vera will have up to five abilities, accessible through up-leveling.
- Vera will have different personalities that affect hidden growth stats (these will be patched later).
- Vera will have three runes, each with a specifically associated ability (ultimate).
- Kovan Testnet will be optimistic.
Clan Subscription System, Leaderboard, Additional Vera, Additional Abilities, Additional Runes, and Additional Personalities were all reported to be available shortly after introduction.
In addition, the Floki team stated that the prototype would be web-based. This choice was made for early Floki adopters to be able to play games on their PCs using MetaMask.
This playable Alpha is supposedly intended for testing reasons only and will not be released in its final form. As a result, the Valhalla development team will actively monitor the messages received from its community, and the game will be updated accordingly, including operational and graphic components. At the time of writing, Floki Inu was priced at $0.00004268.